"nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect" -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wabi-sabi
What WabiSabi is
- Any feature that involves complex logic is right out.
- It is the author's opinion that sprawling code is as bad as obfuscated code.
- That said, minimalism for the sake of it doesn't help anyone. There should be a balance.
What WabiSabi isn't
- Other WikiEngines include everything and the kitchen sink, not to mention an atoll or two plus a coral reef. That makes them harder to understand and use for anyone who doesn't need the extra features.
- These goals are likely to change over time and there's nothing wrong with that.